- This traditional piece is at home in any fine study, library, upscale restaurant or school
- temperature (in °F and °C), barometric pressure (hpa and mmHg) and humidity (%). The barometer can be calibrated to sea-level
- The brass bezels and glass lenses display an air of quality and accuracy one would expect with a fine, handcrafted weather instrument from Ambient Weather
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically (by adjusting the dials). The dials are large and easy to read
- This traditional piece is at home in any fine study, library, upscale restaurant or school.
- Note:You should proofread barometer according to the information from weather site for you city before using. Thermometer and Hygrometer don’t need.NOTE:the barometer only works with a minimum pressure of 945
- hPa,you should check your local pressure before place order.If your local elevation is higher, the air pressure is lower, is beyond our dial the lowest numer 945,you can’t use this item on your region.Thanks.